A selection of articles related to pointed gourd.
Original articles from our library related to the Pointed Gourd. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pointed Gourd.
- Gourd: Correspondences
- Curcurbita spp. Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Pointed Gourd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pointed Gourd books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In vitro Propagation of Pointed Gourd (Trichosanthes dioica Roxb.)
- In vitro Propagation of Pointed Gourd (Trichosanthes dioica Roxb.) Sanjeev Kumar, Major Singh, AK Singh, Kirti Srivastava and MK Banerjee.
- Genetic Diversity in Pointed Gourd (Trichosanthes dioica Roxb
- Genetic variation in 64 pointed gourd accessions was investigated using the considerable variability is available in pointed gourd.
- STUDY ON GENETIC DIVERSITY OF POINTED GOURD USING
- The genetic diversity among 64 pointed gourd genotypes were assessed through As a dioecious crop, pointed gourd has high cross-pollination mechanism.
- AN AL YSIS OF POINTED GOURD (Trichosanthes dioica L.)
- Rice straw mulch was applied in pointed gourd field to overcame the problems of heat and. moisture stress, redact: weed pressure and improve sod health.
- Extension of Shelf Life of Pointed Gourd Fruits by a Novel Approach
- Bengal region is believed to be the primary centre of origin of pointed gourd .
Suggested News Resources
- Vegetable price pinch
- While none is available below Rs. 30 a kg, vegetables like pointed gourd (parbal) and spine gourd (kankada) are priced at Rs. 80 a kg, the highest ever.
- Veg prices fluctuating
- Traders say the price of pointed gourd has increased because of problems in supply from India. Officials said price of major vegetables has increased due to lack of proper storage facility as vegetables decay quickly during monsoon.
- Prices of essentials register abnormal rise in Khulna
- Mahabub Hossain, a vegetable seller at Natun Bazar, said that the prices of vegetables had already broken all previous records. He was selling one kilogram of long gourd at Tk. 60, pointed gourd at Tk.
- Vegetable prices high despite rise in supply
- "I have bought cucumber, pointed gourd and eggplant at the same prices I paid during the days of heavy downpour," said Abdul Halim, employee of an insurance company, who went to a kitchen market in Uttara at the weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trichosanthes dioica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Trichosanthes dioica is also known as the pointed gourd, parwal (from Hindi), or potol (from Assamese, Oriya or Bengali (পটল) pôţol).
- Information about Parvar Or Pointed Gourd - Asian Vegetables Forum
- I am looking for inforamtion about buying Parvar or pointed gourd plants ( Trichosanthes diocia Roxb.) both male and female.
- Mom's Cooking: Parwal (Pointed Gourd) Sambar
- Aug 10, 2008 Yet another gourd! I can't help it, I am a gourd-eater.
- Parwal | Pointed Gourd [Food-India.com]
- Parwal is a very popular Indian groud vegetable. It is diffuclt to find outside of Indian subcontinent.
- Pointed Gourd: Potential for Temperate Climates
- Pointed gourd (Trichosanthes dioica Roxb., Cucurbitaceae) is a tropical vegetable crop with origin in the Indian subcontinent.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.