A selection of articles related to pointy hat.
Original articles from our library related to the Pointy Hat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pointy Hat.
- A local fish-goddess from the Delta city of Mendes, where the ram-headed BaNebDjedet was the main god. Hat-Mehit was usually depicted in the form of a woman with a fish above her head. No festivals are known from history....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Local ram deity of Djedet (Mendes), meaning 'the spirit, the lord of Djedet'. He incorporated the essence of the world in four forms or 'ba' spirits, corresponding to the fours first rulers of the world; Ra, Shu, Geb and Osiris. At Mendes his spouse was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Pointy Hat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pointy Hat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Hansel and Gretel | Dallas Childrens Theater | Rosewood Center for
- She wears red and purple instead of black and doesn't even have a pointy hat. If she wasn't Elphaba green, you would just think she was an eccentric old lady in the woods instead of a wicked witch.
- Ask the coach
- But with stars the calibre of Lance Franklin, Luke Parker, Dan Hannebery and Josh Kennedy leading the way, few would bet against the Bloods being there at the pointy end of the season. Can boom youngsters Isaac Heeney and Callum Mills add their talent ...
- Kendall Jenner puts on a casual display in beanie hat for Milan Fashion Week
- The 20-year-old model looked happy and cheerful as she headed out and about wearing a pointy black beanie hat and designer shades. With her entourage in tow, she kept her look simple with a plain white top worn under a black coat and matching trousers ...
- Downton Abbey: why did America fall so hard for the show?
- As I come to learn more about these characters, I develop fun nicknames for each of them: Maggie Smith, Not Maggie Smith, Not Maggie Smith with a Hat, Maggie Smith with a Hat, Young Maggie Smith. I really feel I know these people.
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons Talks His New TV Show
- You've got to tip your hat to the resourcefulness of those guys, when you stop and think about not having the luxury of tip-toeing around the corner to an auto parts shop.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.