A selection of articles related to poison.
Original articles from our library related to the Poison. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poison.
- Hemlock: Correspondences
- Conium maculatum Poison Folk Names: Beaver Poison, Herb Bennet, Keckies, Kex, Musquash Root, Poison Hemlock, Poison Parsley, Spotted Corobane, Spotted Hemlock, Water Parsley Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Hecate Power: Astral Projection,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mistletoe: Correspondences
- Viscum album - European, POISON Phoradendron flavescens - American, POISON Folk Names: All Heal, Birdlime, Devil's Fuge, Donnerbesen, European Mistletoe, Golden Bough, Holy Wood, Lignam sanctae crucis, Misseltoe, Thunderbesem, Witches Broom, Wood of the Cross...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Her name means 'She who causes to breathe' and refers to her power of protecting from, or curing poisonous stings of scorpions and serpents. The reason for this might lie in the fact that those who have been bitten tend to breathe too fast and too shallow...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Poison is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poison books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Poison's Bret Michaels sells his rock-star-worthy digs in Calabasas
- Poison singer Bret Michaels just got an early birthday present. The rocker has sold his spare house in a gated Calabasas community for $3,432,500. The elegant Mediterranean two-story was only a temporary home.
- Why studios are hooked on box-office poison like Chris Pine
- Back in 1938, an exasperated theater owner named Harry Brandt coined the term “box office poison'' for a trade journal jeremiad about a group of Hollywood stars “whose dramatical [sic] ability is unquestioned, but whose box office draw is nil.
- Feds: 3 metro Detroit doctors put 'poison on streets'
- In yet another drug case targeting health care professionals, federal prosecutors today announced criminal charges against doctors from Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield and Harrison Township for allegedly running a $5.7 million drug ring that peddled ...
- Trump vs. Cruz, pick your poison! This is why the GOP's screwed
- Trump vs. Cruz, pick your poison! This is why the GOP's screwed.
- Understanding poison puts
- 1:33 p.m., March 9, 2016--The use of “poison puts” – a controversial tool that allows bondholders to cash in bonds in the event of a company's takeover – has grown dramatically in recent years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskathakali kathakali plays
food irradiation radicidation
harry wismer final years
tree ginkgos ginkgophyta
american cocker spaniel temperament