A selection of articles related to poison arrow.
Original articles from our library related to the Poison Arrow. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poison Arrow.
- Hemlock: Correspondences
- Conium maculatum Poison Folk Names: Beaver Poison, Herb Bennet, Keckies, Kex, Musquash Root, Poison Hemlock, Poison Parsley, Spotted Corobane, Spotted Hemlock, Water Parsley Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Hecate Power: Astral Projection,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Poison Arrow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poison Arrow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Green & Black Poison Dart Frog
- g&b poison dart frog km1. Edition Date – 11/21/2005. Researched and written by the Friends of the Rosamond Gifford Zoo Education Volunteers.
- Yellow-banded Poison Dart Frog
- Find the Poison Arrow
- Find the Poison Arrow. In the top left photo, the owner of this bedroom placed a screen in front of a column that was protruding from the corner of the room.
- Blue Poison Arrow Frog Dendrobates azureus Classification Class
- Blue poison arrow frogs are found only in the Sipaliwini savannah in the South The blue poison arrow frog is 1.2 to 1.8 inches (3-4.
- Blue Poison Arrow Frog
- Blue Poison Arrow Frog. Dendrobates azureus. Just the facts… Size: 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Rat uses 'poison arrow' toxin from tree to defend against predators
- The African crested rat, a rodent from East Africa, applies a toxin from tree bark to make itself poisonous, reports a new study published in Proceedings of The Royal Society B..
- Killer rat daubs fur with poison-arrow plant toxins
- Suspecting that Lophiomys imhausi may obtain toxins from chewing on the bark of the poison-arrow plant, acokanthera, Fritz Vollrath of the University of Oxford and his team offered some to a captive animal.
- Zoological investigations
- Crested rats actively seek out Acokanthera schimperi trees, the so-called “poison arrow” trees traditionally used by some African tribes for lacing spears and arrows with deadly, elephant-killing poison.
- He mapped network of sacred forests
- He has expert knowledge about threatened tree species in the religious forests of Karnataka, home to 'poison arrow' trees (Antiaris toxicari), and some unusual types of fig (Ficus microcarpa) and myrtle (Syzygium zeylanicum).
- Rat Tempts Predators With Poisonous Mohawk (VIDEO)
- The rat obtains the poison by chewing branches from a poison arrow tree and then applying its toxic spit across its own back. The hair on the rat's back is specifically designed to absorb the poison.
Suggested Web Resources
- Poison Arrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Poison Arrow" is a New Wave single released and popularised by ABC in 1982 and also included on their 1982 debut album, The Lexicon of Love.
- THE POISON ARROWS - NEW LP OUT AUG 3 | Free Music, Tour
- THE POISON ARROWS - NEW LP OUT AUG 3's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Poison Arrow - YouTube
- Jun 25, 2009 The second song in ABC's album 'The Lexicon of Love.' Please note that I am not the owner of this music.
- ABC - Poison Arrow Lyrics
- Something you should know about Poison Arrow Lyrics Title: ABC - Poison Arrow lyrics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Poison Arrow Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about soda fountain
creep deformation dislocation creep
kim possible amy hall aka dnamy
shift jis art
us i corps history
varistor metal oxide varistor