A selection of articles related to poison background.
Original articles from our library related to the Poison Background. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poison Background.
- Hemlock: Correspondences
- Conium maculatum Poison Folk Names: Beaver Poison, Herb Bennet, Keckies, Kex, Musquash Root, Poison Hemlock, Poison Parsley, Spotted Corobane, Spotted Hemlock, Water Parsley Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Hecate Power: Astral Projection,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Poison Background is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poison Background books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Poison Pump Background Information
- Poison Pump Background Information. From Project WET Curriculum Guide, pp. 93-94.
- Ricin: Technical Background and Potential Role in Terrorism
- Ricin: Technical Background and Potential Role in Terrorism. Congressional Ricin is extremely toxic by ingestion, inhalation, and injection.
- Some poisonous forest mushrooms no background
- IMPORTANT, READ ME It is easy to confuse some edible and poisonous Do not put poisonous mushrooms in the same bag as those gathered for eating.
- Pediatric Toxicology Objective Background Epidemiology 2008
- Background. Age two children have motor independence. Injury Hospitalizations in Virginia - 2007.
- Case 1 Background 2 Pharmacology 3,4 Toxicology 3 IN THIS ISSUE
- A PUBLICATION OF THE UTAH POISON CONTROL CENTER FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS. UPCC. 2001.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Shore Lined Poison - Background and animation test on Vimeo
- Feb 25, 2010 Shore Lined Poison - Background and animation test. by David C. O'Gara.
- Custom "Choose your poison" wallpaper - Ubuntu Forums
- Custom "Choose your poison" wallpaper Art & Design.
- Druggy Pills Skull Poison Wallpaper and Picture | Imagesize: 130
- This is the Druggy Pills Skull Poison 31000.jpg background picture. The resolution is 1010 x 773 pixels, the size is 130 kb and type is jpg.
- Poisoned Wallpaper
- Aug 17, 2001 Poisoned Wallpaper. George P. Landow, Shaw Professor of English and Digital Culture (Computer Science), NUS.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.