Poison Famous Poisonings
A selection of articles related to poison famous poisonings.
Original articles from our library related to the Poison Famous Poisonings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poison Famous Poisonings.
- Hemlock: Correspondences
- Conium maculatum Poison Folk Names: Beaver Poison, Herb Bennet, Keckies, Kex, Musquash Root, Poison Hemlock, Poison Parsley, Spotted Corobane, Spotted Hemlock, Water Parsley Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Hecate Power: Astral Projection,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Poison Famous Poisonings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poison Famous Poisonings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- + The History of Poisoning + Toxins in the Plant and Animal
- Viktor Juschtschenko in 2004 shows. Or were all the famous poisonings not poisonings at all? +hm.
- of use of pharmaceutical innovations by consumers has per- haps
- decline of British civilization.
- Ricin, a biological weapon. The intoxicating truth.
- The most famous case of ricin-poisoning was that of a Bulgarian dissident's death in 1978. The murder of Georgi Markov's is worth the best of spy fiction.
- Case History
- List three common long-term sequelae from adult lead poisoning. Hypertension, renal . Can you remember any famous poisonings associated with this toxin?
Suggested Web Resources
- CBC News In Depth: Poison
- Poison. A history of famous poisonings. November 24, 2006.
- Arsenic poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The famous and largely successful Australian racehorse Phar Lap died suddenly in 1932.
- A very brief history of poison - CNN.com - Anderson Cooper 360° Blog
- Dec 5, 2006 A very brief history of poison. The poisoning of the former Russian spy in London has all of us thinking about other famous poisonings.
- Death By Poison: List Of Famous Poison Victims
- May 20, 2010 Here is a list of famous people who died of poisoning.
Poison Famous Poisonings Topics
Related searchessodomy law australia
alasdair gray quotes
utopia online game cheating
hand of fatima
the taming of the shrew plot summary