A selection of articles related to poison flag.
Original articles from our library related to the Poison Flag. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poison Flag.
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Hemlock: Correspondences
- Conium maculatum Poison Folk Names: Beaver Poison, Herb Bennet, Keckies, Kex, Musquash Root, Poison Hemlock, Poison Parsley, Spotted Corobane, Spotted Hemlock, Water Parsley Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Hecate Power: Astral Projection,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Calamus: Correspondences
- Acorus calamus Poison Folk Names: Gladdon, Myrtle Flag, Myrtle Grass, Myrtle Sedge, Sweet Cane, Sweet Flag, Sweet Grass, Sweet Root, Sweet Rush, Sweet Sedge Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Luck, Healing, Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mistletoe: Correspondences
- Viscum album - European, POISON Phoradendron flavescens - American, POISON Folk Names: All Heal, Birdlime, Devil's Fuge, Donnerbesen, European Mistletoe, Golden Bough, Holy Wood, Lignam sanctae crucis, Misseltoe, Thunderbesem, Witches Broom, Wood of the Cross...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Poison Flag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poison Flag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hepatic Damaging Herbs
- Hepatic Dysfunction. Blue Flag. Dagger Flower, Dragon Flower, Flag Lily, Fleur- De-Lis, Flower-.
- HERBALS (SCIENTIFIC NAMES/COMMON NAMES; COMMON
- poison flag; wild iris; blue flag; flag lily; fleur-de-lis; liver lily. Juglans nigra walnut, black. Juniperus communis juniper.
- PRESCRIBER and CLINICAL REPERTORY of MEDICINAL HERBS
- Flag, I. aquatica, I. pseudacorus.
- Flora H. G. Reist Sanctuary* Niskayuna, NY
- Iris versicolo, Blue Iris, Poison Flag, Wild Iris. Juglans cinerea, Butternut, White Walnut. Juncus tenuis, Slender Trail Rush.
- MO Flagging System
- A Base Flag, Local Flag or a Global Flag with a higher number temporarily replaces a smaller number. It isn't possible to Wound or Poison a Fledgling player.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Pirate - Poison - Flag 3ft x 5ft Printed Polyester: Patio
- Not an authentic flag, but ghastly all the same. Look out!!! They're following you.
- Poison Flag - definition of Poison Flag by the Free Online Dictionary
- Also found in: Medical, 0.01 sec. blue flag.
- Buy Jolly Roger Name Your Poison Flag For Sale, Pirate Flag For Sale
- Flag Sale: Jolly Roger Name Your Poison Flag. Use coupon code 5OFF for an instant $5.00 discount.
- Poison flag - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- any of several American irises (as Iris versicolor) with blue flowers. Browse. Next Word in the Dictionary: poison flour.