A selection of articles related to poison flag.
Original articles from our library related to the Poison Flag. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poison Flag.
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Hemlock: Correspondences
- Conium maculatum Poison Folk Names: Beaver Poison, Herb Bennet, Keckies, Kex, Musquash Root, Poison Hemlock, Poison Parsley, Spotted Corobane, Spotted Hemlock, Water Parsley Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Hecate Power: Astral Projection,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Calamus: Correspondences
- Acorus calamus Poison Folk Names: Gladdon, Myrtle Flag, Myrtle Grass, Myrtle Sedge, Sweet Cane, Sweet Flag, Sweet Grass, Sweet Root, Sweet Rush, Sweet Sedge Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Luck, Healing, Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Her name means 'She who causes to breathe' and refers to her power of protecting from, or curing poisonous stings of scorpions and serpents. The reason for this might lie in the fact that those who have been bitten tend to breathe too fast and too shallow...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Poison Flag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poison Flag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hepatic Damaging Herbs
- Hepatic Dysfunction. Blue Flag. Dagger Flower, Dragon Flower, Flag Lily, Fleur- De-Lis, Flower-.
- HERBALS (SCIENTIFIC NAMES/COMMON NAMES; COMMON
- poison flag; wild iris; blue flag; flag lily; fleur-de-lis; liver lily. Juglans nigra walnut, black. Juniperus communis juniper.
- PRESCRIBER and CLINICAL REPERTORY of MEDICINAL HERBS
- Flag, I. aquatica, I. pseudacorus.
- Flora H. G. Reist Sanctuary* Niskayuna, NY
- Iris versicolo, Blue Iris, Poison Flag, Wild Iris. Juglans cinerea, Butternut, White Walnut. Juncus tenuis, Slender Trail Rush.
- MO Flagging System
- A Base Flag, Local Flag or a Global Flag with a higher number temporarily replaces a smaller number. It isn't possible to Wound or Poison a Fledgling player.
Suggested News Resources
- Bugs lead drug-hunters to medicinal treasure
- If you're looking for medicinal plants in the jungle, then let the insects guide you. A study has shown for the first time that brightly-coloured bugs like to sit on medicinally-active plants.
- Click, click, click, it's Russian roulette online
- One commented on an American drinking beer in his office, with a "warning poison" flag in the background: "Wow, the United States really is free!" YouTube looks positively benign compared with Chatroulette, although it claims not to tolerate "obscene, ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Pirate - Poison - Flag 3ft x 5ft Printed Polyester: Patio
- Not an authentic flag, but ghastly all the same. Look out!!! They're following you.
- Poison Flag - definition of Poison Flag by the Free Online Dictionary
- Also found in: Medical, 0.01 sec. blue flag.
- Buy Jolly Roger Name Your Poison Flag For Sale, Pirate Flag For Sale
- Flag Sale: Jolly Roger Name Your Poison Flag. Use coupon code 5OFF for an instant $5.00 discount.
- Poison flag - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- any of several American irises (as Iris versicolor) with blue flowers. Browse. Next Word in the Dictionary: poison flour.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Poison Flag Topics
christmas food in the united states
adachi tokyo famous people
system shock enemies
dream interpretation marijuana