- A Study of Vasyl' Stefanyk
- it is written in the Pokuttya dialect of Ukrainian which is almost untranslatable.
- 11th Sunday after Pentecost 2011.fm
- St. Job was born around 1551 near the city of Kolomyja, in the area known as Pokuttya in.
- BITUMEN AND SALT CONTENTS WITHIN THE QUATERNARY
- deep ac cu mu la tions within the Boryslav- Pokuttya Unit.
- Give your Rating:
- SRK roped in Jeff Kleiser from Hollywood and Oscar winner Resul Pokutty was appointed to take care of the sound department. Seeing our superhero fly through the sky, do gravity-defying somersaults, chasing trains and the likes...
- Pokuttya | Facebook
- Pokuttya - Description: Pokuttya or Pokuttia is a historical area of East-Central Europe, between upper Prut and Cheremosh rivers, in modern Ukraine.
- National Folk Art Museum of Hutsulshchyna and Pokuttya named
- National Museum in Kolomyya. Hutsul & Pokuttya Folk Art. The first Ukrainian public museum in West Ukraine since 1935.
- Hutsulshchyna and Pokuttya Folk Art Museum — Kolomyia
- Hutsulshchyna and Pokuttya Folk Art Museum. Museum: The museum is founded in 1926.
Pokuttya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pokuttya books and related discussion.