A selection of articles related to poland.
Original articles from our library related to the Poland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poland.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Poland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Country Background Report for Poland
- prepared for the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland as an input to the OECD. Thematic Review of Tertiary Education.
- Poland. Country located in Eastern Europe. On September 1, 1939 Germany attacked.
- Furthermore, in December 2008 Poland hosted the Conference of the Parties. ( COP-14) of Poland. Highlights in 2008.
Suggested News Resources
- Poland - Factors to Watch on Aug 26
- WARSAW Aug 26 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch, which may affect Poland's financial markets on Friday.
- Mertesacker makes return for Germany
- Per Mertesacker has earned a recall to the Germany squad for their upcoming UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier against Austria and international friendly with Poland after a five-month injury lay-off.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 hours ago Polish national portal.
- Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Location of Poland (dark green)– on the European continent (green & dark. Location of Poland (dark green).
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Poland.
- Poland travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Poland, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmagnesium precautions
power grid board game strategy
procter amp gamble animal testing
oaxaca oaxaca education