A selection of articles related to poland.
Original articles from our library related to the Poland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poland.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Poland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Country Background Report for Poland
- prepared for the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland as an input to the OECD. Thematic Review of Tertiary Education.
- Poland. Country located in Eastern Europe. On September 1, 1939 Germany attacked.
- Furthermore, in December 2008 Poland hosted the Conference of the Parties. ( COP-14) of Poland. Highlights in 2008.
Suggested News Resources
- Poland - Factors to Watch on Aug 26
- WARSAW Aug 26 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch, which may affect Poland's financial markets on Friday.
- Mertesacker makes return for Germany
- Per Mertesacker has earned a recall to the Germany squad for their upcoming UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier against Austria and international friendly with Poland after a five-month injury lay-off.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 hours ago Polish national portal.
- Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Location of Poland (dark green)– on the European continent (green & dark. Location of Poland (dark green).
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Poland.
- Poland travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Poland, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more.
miocene miocene flora
psychedelic psychotherapy methods
death personification of death