Polar Bear Breeding
A selection of articles related to polar bear breeding.
Original articles from our library related to the Polar Bear Breeding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polar Bear Breeding.
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood. 18:2 And thy brethren also of the tribe of...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 17:2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly....
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Polar Bear Breeding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polar Bear Breeding books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Polar Bear
- They also may travel long distances during the breeding season to find mates or in search of food. Appearance.
- Are Polar Bears running out of time?
- Polar Bears in the Southern Beaufort Sea I: Survival and breeding in relation to sea ice conditions, 2001-2006 (E.V.Regehr, C.
- POLAR BEARS
- Polar bears probably developed during the Pleistocene era from an ancestral brown bear.
Suggested News Resources
- The milky bear kids make their first appearance
- She lovingly licked the heads of her suckling snow white twins, who are now three months old. The cubs are a triumph for the polar bear breeding programme at Ouwehands Zoo in the Netherlands.
Suggested Web Resources
- POLAR BEARS - Reproduction
- Male polar bears have been seen following the tracks of breeding female polar bears for more than 100 km (62 mi.).
- Polar bear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Irish brown bears are particularly close to polar bears.
- Polar Bear Reproduction
- Polar Bear Breeding. There is a great deal about Polar Bear reproduction that remains a mystery.
- POLAR BEAR
- Springtime is the mating season for polar bears, with most activity taking place in April.
- Bear (Polar) :: Animal Facts :: Young People's Trust for the
- Feb 24, 2010 Breeding. Polar bears mate in the spring, particularly in April.