A selection of articles related to polar bear.
Original articles from our library related to the Polar Bear. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polar Bear.
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood. 18:2 And thy brethren also of the tribe of...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. 6:3 For if a...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word...
New Testament >> John
Polar Bear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polar Bear books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Polar Bear — Ursus maritimus Introduction
- Dr. Amstrup has been conducting research on all aspects of polar bear one of the very few people ever to have been bitten by both polar bears and penguins.
- Polar Bear
- In some areas of their Arctic home, polar bears are in decline. Their drop in Sea ice is the polar bears' primary habitat and they rely on it for survival.
- Save the Polar Bear
- Polar bear image by Thomas D. Mangelsen/Imagesofnaturestock.com.
- RANGE-WIDE STATUS REVIEW OF THE POLAR BEAR (Ursus
- 1. RANGE-WIDE STATUS REVIEW. OF THE.
- Bears, Polar
- C-25. POLAR BEARS. Peter L.
Suggested News Resources
- Guides on Norway polar bear attack trip 'lacked necessary experience'
- The leaders of a school expedition to the Arctic, in which an Eton student was mauled to death by a polar bear, did not have the experience to undertake such an expedition, a survivors suggested.
- 'I thought I might die:' Inside the Norway polar bear attack
- Patrick Flinders, who was mauled by a polar bear in the Norwegian Arctic earlier this month, told his story for the first time Sunday.
- Alaska oil field security guard kills polar bear
- AP source: Warren Jeffs in medically induced coma | Comments 3 AP ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A BP spokesman says a security guard at an Alaska oil field fatally shot a polar bear after the animal approached employee housing.
- Polar bear killed in Arctic 'hazing' operation
- A polar bear was inadvertently shot to death by a security guard at BP's Endicott field on the North Slope of Alaska when it approached a compound where oil workers live.
- Federal polar bear scientist back on the job
- The arcane world of polar bear research was rocked recently by the suspension of a federal scientist in Alaska whose research on polar bear drownings in the Arctic raised major concerns about climate change.
Suggested Web Resources
- Polar Bears, Polar Bear Pictures, Polar Bear Facts - National
- Learn all you wanted to know about polar bears with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
- Polar Bear - Ursus maritimus - facts and video - Defenders of Wildlife
- Get the facts on polar bears. The polar bear is listed as threatened under the Endangered Species Act (ESA). Take action and help save polar bears.
- Polar Bear
- Hear "Polar Bear" in Cup'ik Eskimo. wave_icon.gif (236 Fun Fact: On a clear day a polar bear's nose can be seen from six miles away with a pair of binoculars .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Polar Bear Topics
Related searcheslist of fictional ships single works
american history dictionary h
culture of nepal art amp craft
music school sweden
north dakota outmigration