A selection of articles related to polillo islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Polillo Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polillo Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Polillo Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polillo Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- PAL, Alphaland offer mileage rewards
- Balesin—a flagship leisure estate project of Alphaland which is led by businessman Robert V. Ongpin—is a 500-hectare tropical island resort with 7.3 kilometers of pristine white-sand beaches.
- Growing up and growing tired
- I signed the online form and, a week later, I was notified that I had been assigned to Polillo, an island in Quezon east of the Luzon mainland.
- Balesin Club buys 5th aircraft for $8M
- Balesin is a 500-hectare tropical island resort with 7.3 kilometers of pristine white-sand beaches. It is located 21 kilometers southeast of Polillo, Quezon Province and 60 nautical miles east of Manila, Balesin.
- US wildlife experts back NegOcc zoo plan
- It has sponsored a population assessment of some wildlife species in Batanes and deployed a biologist physician in Polillo Island in the Quezon province for species monitoring.
- New PAF fighter jets escort presidential plane
- Presidential Communications Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr., who was with the President, said the FA-50 jets escorted PR 001 carrying Mr. Aquino “from the airspace above Polillo Island as (it) made its approach” before it landed at the airport.
Polillo Islands Topics
Related searchescairns queensland rail
personal load carrying equipment
head amp shoulders
state diagram examples
tacitus literary style
list of nuclear reactors norway