A selection of articles related to polillo islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Polillo Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polillo Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by email@example.com Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Polillo Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polillo Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “POLILLO ISLAND BIODIVERSITY”
- B. Why the Polillo Islands is a Global Conservation Hotspot ………….. 5 .
- Technical Progress Report
- Polillo Islands Biodiversity Conservation Foundation, Inc. Concerned agencies and authorities. BY: KATALA FOUNDATION, INC.
- Islands Activation Pilot
- The Pilot of the Islands Activation Program has been implemented with. RHUDARDA MPC, a cooperative based in Polillo Island, Quezon.
Suggested News Resources
- Typhoon Pedring (NESAT) fast approaching Aurora
- 2 over Aurora, Isabela, Polillo Islands, Catanduanes, Camarines Norte and Camarines Sur. Albay, Burias Island, Sorsogon, Quezon, Quirino, Ifugao, Nueva Vizcaya, Mountain Province, Kalinga and Cagayan are now under Typhoon SIgnal No. 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Polillo Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polillo is an island in the Northeastern region of the Philippine archipelago. It is separated from the island of Luzon by the Polillo Strait.
- Polillo Islands - WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
- Apr 8, 2011 Polillo is a 4th class municipality in the province of Quezon, Philippines.
- Polillo Islands (PHL)
- Jul 9, 2011 1:10000 scale model of Polillo Islands Philippines (Yr 2001) made to determine the extent and distribution of remaining forest fragments.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.