A selection of articles related to polish plait.
Original articles from our library related to the Polish Plait. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polish Plait.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Polish Plait is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polish Plait books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MEDICAL ANCESTOR OF HRH PRINCE CHARLES, DUKE OF
- ("'Polish plait ) was translated into French by A. J. L..
- TERMINOLOGIES BOERICKE'S REPERTORY
- Plica polonica. A disease of the hair in which it become twisted and matted together. The disease is of polish origine and is hence called also.
- English - Arabic English Polish Italiano Español French German
- English. Polish. Italiano.
- The possibility of testing antiparasitical substances using the
- During a very strong infection a polish plait may arise. Importance.
- Polish Socinians
- Un Anglais comme homme libre, va au Ciel par le chemin qui lui plaît.
Suggested News Resources
- Kołtun polski - plica polonica
- po angielsku Polish plait- zwany także gwoźdźcem, goźdźcem lub pliką – sklejony łojem i wydzieliną wysiękową (np. z powodu wszawicy) pęk włosów na głowie, powstały na skutek braku higieny lub niekorzystania ze szczotki bądź grzebienia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Polish plait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Polish plait in the Museum of the Faculty of Medicine, Medical College, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland.
- BBC - h2g2 - Living With Long Hair
- Jul 11, 2007 Polish Plait. The polish plait is the result of never brushing or washing the hair as it grows. It is essentially a solid mass of filthy, matted, hair.
- Best of Wikipedia - Polish plait
- Polish plait (Plica polonica in Latin) is a formation of hair. It can be viewed as a hairstyle similar to dreadlocks or a hair disease.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.