A selection of articles related to polish plait.
Original articles from our library related to the Polish Plait. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polish Plait.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Polish Plait is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polish Plait books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MEDICAL ANCESTOR OF HRH PRINCE CHARLES, DUKE OF
- ("'Polish plait ) was translated into French by A. J. L..
- TERMINOLOGIES BOERICKE'S REPERTORY
- Plica polonica. A disease of the hair in which it become twisted and matted together. The disease is of polish origine and is hence called also.
- English - Arabic English Polish Italiano Español French German
- English. Polish. Italiano.
- The possibility of testing antiparasitical substances using the
- During a very strong infection a polish plait may arise. Importance.
- Polish Socinians
- Un Anglais comme homme libre, va au Ciel par le chemin qui lui plaît.
Suggested News Resources
- Kołtun polski - plica polonica
- po angielsku Polish plait- zwany także gwoźdźcem, goźdźcem lub pliką – sklejony łojem i wydzieliną wysiękową (np. z powodu wszawicy) pęk włosów na głowie, powstały na skutek braku higieny lub niekorzystania ze szczotki bądź grzebienia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Polish plait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Polish plait in the Museum of the Faculty of Medicine, Medical College, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland.
- BBC - h2g2 - Living With Long Hair
- Jul 11, 2007 Polish Plait. The polish plait is the result of never brushing or washing the hair as it grows. It is essentially a solid mass of filthy, matted, hair.
- Best of Wikipedia - Polish plait
- Polish plait (Plica polonica in Latin) is a formation of hair. It can be viewed as a hairstyle similar to dreadlocks or a hair disease.