A selection of articles related to polish surnames.
Original articles from our library related to the Polish Surnames. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polish Surnames.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Polish Surnames is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polish Surnames books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "A Polish and Volhynian Genealogy Group" Unsubstantiated
- Listserv: http://eclipse.sggee.org/mailman/listinfo/ger-poland-volhynia.
- "A Polish and Volhynian Genealogy Group" Substantiated Alternate
- "A Polish and Volhynian Genealogy Group".
- Lemmatization of Polish Person Names
- For last names, we applied sev- eral heuristic rules in order to recognize and produce their base forms.
- Finding 4 needles in a 38-million sized haystack
- Polish Surnames – William F. Hoffman, author of Polish Surnames: Origins and Meanings. Mr.
Suggested News Resources
- From Anxiety to 'Flow' in Genealogy Research
- I scribbled notes on paper and drew arrows and deciphered old Polish surnames and poked through dozens of census documents. I made phone calls to a few living relatives. I sorted out lineages.
Suggested Web Resources
- Browse Polish Surnames (Last Names) - FamilyEducation.com
- Browse Names. First Names: Alphabetically · By Origin. Surnames: Alphabetically · By Origin.
- Polish Surname Meanings & Origins - Polish Last Names
- Uncover the meaning of your Polish last name with this free guide to Polish surnames meanings and origins.
- Polish name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polish surnames, like those in most of Europe, are hereditary and generally patrilineal, i.e.
- Surname Origins
- Notes on Selected Polish Surnames.
- SURNAME DATABASES : The Polish Genealogy Project
- Additionally, you can search by the first letter of the surname. Polish Names Extracted from of St.
Polish Surnames Topics
electrolysis of water efficiency
philip ii of spain legacy
parliamentary system history