A selection of articles related to polish surnames.
Original articles from our library related to the Polish Surnames. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polish Surnames.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Polish Surnames is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polish Surnames books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "A Polish and Volhynian Genealogy Group" Unsubstantiated
- Listserv: http://eclipse.sggee.org/mailman/listinfo/ger-poland-volhynia.
- "A Polish and Volhynian Genealogy Group" Substantiated Alternate
- "A Polish and Volhynian Genealogy Group".
- Lemmatization of Polish Person Names
- For last names, we applied sev- eral heuristic rules in order to recognize and produce their base forms.
- Finding 4 needles in a 38-million sized haystack
- Polish Surnames – William F. Hoffman, author of Polish Surnames: Origins and Meanings. Mr.
Suggested News Resources
- From Anxiety to 'Flow' in Genealogy Research
- I scribbled notes on paper and drew arrows and deciphered old Polish surnames and poked through dozens of census documents. I made phone calls to a few living relatives. I sorted out lineages.
Suggested Web Resources
- Browse Polish Surnames (Last Names) - FamilyEducation.com
- Browse Names. First Names: Alphabetically · By Origin. Surnames: Alphabetically · By Origin.
- Polish Surname Meanings & Origins - Polish Last Names
- Uncover the meaning of your Polish last name with this free guide to Polish surnames meanings and origins.
- Polish name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polish surnames, like those in most of Europe, are hereditary and generally patrilineal, i.e.
- Surname Origins
- Notes on Selected Polish Surnames.
- SURNAME DATABASES : The Polish Genealogy Project
- Additionally, you can search by the first letter of the surname. Polish Names Extracted from of St.
Polish Surnames Topics
Related searchesat sign history
spearman-brown prediction formula
turbofan low-bypass turbofans
cochin chicken characteristics