A selection of articles related to polish surnames.
Original articles from our library related to the Polish Surnames. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polish Surnames.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Polish Surnames is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polish Surnames books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cal City: From farmland to village to city
- By 1900, the population grew to 2,935 with Polish families outnumbering Germans, followed by those of Irish descent.
- SOBCZAK - Surname Meaning and Origin
- Sobczak is a patronymic surname meaning "son of Sob," from the Polish suffix -czak, meaning "son of," and the given name Sobek.
- Who is Aliesha Lobuczek from BBC1's The Voice?
- Her full name is Aliesha Lobuczek-Byrne, after both her parents' surnames, though she has shortened it to Lobuczek for The Voice. So why not the easier to pronounce ... “I am proud of my grandfather's Polish heritage.
- Pictures - 'Europe's most wanted' arrested in Valletta after teacher is
- Updated 6.30pm - The Maltese police have arrested a man wanted for questioning by the Polish police over the grisly murder of a young woman in Posnan earlier this month. The Polish police want to question Cajetan Poznanski, 27, over the murder of his ...
- 'Malala was not known by my name, but by her own name.'
- Ziauddin says it feels like “three decades, not three years” since Malala underwent lifesaving surgery in Birmingham and was catapulted into the kind of fame that renders surnames irrelevant. This year, she will apply for university.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Polish Surnames Topics
Related searchesking ahmed fouad ii
john zerzan criticism
ziehl-neelsen stain procedure
klingon language vowels
germanic peoples origin
meaning of dreams about malice