A selection of articles related to political scapegoating.
Original articles from our library related to the Political Scapegoating. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Political Scapegoating.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Political Scapegoating is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Political Scapegoating books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- British Journal of Social Work Special Issue The editors of the British
- the political scapegoating of social services, social work engages, negotiates with and operates not only within the social, but the political.
- Russian Anti-Semitism and the Scapegoating of Jews
- Finding a scapegoat when times go bad is often a task of utmost importance, for political leaders and ordinary citizens alike.
- THE DYNAMICS OF SCAPEGOATING IN SMALL GROUPS
- if not all, social systems contain various forms of scapegoat roles.
- Zimbabwe in turmoil and tenacity: Prospects for change
- Crackdown on corruption: Political scapegoating .....................................................6. II.
Suggested News Resources
- Scapegoat: Obama, Durbin Vilify Banks for Government-Caused Fees
- It's a fine move of political scapegoating. Obama and Durbin have attempted to frame Bank of America as an evil, greedy, price-gouging company, out to squeeze all the money it can from consumers just to make a buck.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scapegoating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In this case the chosen individual, or group, becomes the scapegoat for the group's problems.
- Political Scapegoating
- Jul 9, 2002 In foreign affairs, there is no permanent political scapegoating. This is because allies and enemies must be allowed to shift.
- Schools: We're Not Political Scapegoats - Huntington, NY Patch
- Aug 19, 2011 South Huntington School Board members request candidates not go negative on school finance during campaigns.
- Political Scapegoating: How Farmer-Voters Respond to Bad
- Jan 8, 2008 Political Scapegoating: How Farmer-Voters Respond to Bad Weather. Bryan Caplan · PRINT EMAIL CLEAR HIGHLIGHTS.