Politics Of The Philippines
A selection of articles related to politics of the philippines.
Original articles from our library related to the Politics Of The Philippines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Politics Of The Philippines.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Politics Of The Philippines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Politics Of The Philippines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Politics of Religion in the Philippines
- Had people not responded to the Cardinal's call, Philippine history might have been very different.
- Philippines Supreme Court Allows Grace Poe to Run for President
- The Supreme Court verdict will “certainly provide momentum” to Ms. Poe's campaign, said Edna Co, a politics professor at the University of the Philippines. But Ms.
- Philippine boxing great Pacquiao on political crusade
- Manny Pacquiao still trains with the joy that has been a trademark of his spectacular boxing career, but outside of the ring he speaks in ominous, Biblical tones about his political crusade against wickedness.
- Photo series on Philippine politics at international photo competition
- Sumulong's shortlisted series "Trapo," an ongoing project focusing on politics in the Philippines, was selected from 230,103 images from 186 countries.
- China criticizes Philippines over South China Sea
- WASHINGTON (AP) — China on Thursday accused the U.S.-allied Philippines of "political provocation" in seeking international arbitration over territorial claims in the South China Sea.