A selection of articles related to poltergeists.
Original articles from our library related to the Poltergeists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poltergeists.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Poltergeists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poltergeists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bothell home haunted? Parapsychologists have proven it, resident says
- BOTHELL, Wash. -- A Bothell man who says his home is haunted by poltergeists who turn over his furniture, burn his Bibles and throw objects says he finally has some answers. A team from the Scientific Establishment of Parapsychology just released their ...
- Police: Florida man blames 'poltergeists' after attacks with pole, sword
- A South Florida man was arrested Sunday after police said he attacked an elderly man with a metal pole and slashed a store clerk with a samurai sword, all in the name of defeating “evil poltergeists.
- 'Michigan Chillers' author Johnathan Rand shares spooky laughs, scary stories
- The stories have vivid, local titles like "Mayhem on Mackinac Island" and "Poltergeists of Petoskey," his characters are often children and his fan base is largely under the age of 13. The Michigan author has been writing kids books for 16 years.
- What Newt Scamander Does In Fantastic Beasts Is Really, Really Bad -- And Here
- In fact, MACUSA was so determined not to have another near-catastrophic security breach that they even became intolerant of such magical phenomena as ghosts, poltergeists, and fantastic creatures “because of the risk such beasts and spirits posed of ...
- J.K. Rowling sets up 'Fantastic Beasts' with magical history about the roaring
- Piece four, meanwhile, reveals that the American magical Congress was also "more intolerant of such magical phenomena as ghosts, poltergeists and fantastic creatures than its European equivalents, because of the risk such beasts and spirits posed of ...
Related searcheswoodstock 99
capital punishment arguments against
oneida society stirpiculture
aphorism legal aphorism