A selection of articles related to poly phil.
Original articles from our library related to the Poly Phil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poly Phil.
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Poly Phil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poly Phil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Getting the Long Beach women's Music Hall of Fame band together
- We're not sure how world-class opera great Marilyn Horne, out of Poly, would do fronting a band, but we'd pay “Hamilton”-high price for a ticket.
- AP Sportlight
- 1990 — Philip Hutcheson of David Lipscomb University hits a running 5-foot hook shot in the NAIA Tournament to become the all-time scoring champion of college basketball. The 6-foot-8 Hutcheson, who scored in double figures in every college game he ...
- Hilbert Museum illuminates a golden period in California art
- Notable artists include Rex Brandt, Phil Dike, Millard Sheets, Emil Kosa Jr., Roger Kuntz, Joan Irving, Barse Miller, George James, Dong Kingman, Jack Laycox, Ruth Peabody, Fletcher Martin, Phil Paradise and Milford Zornes.
- Harriers shine in the sun at Inter-Counties Cross-Country
- Second and third counters for the region were Cheltenham's Phil Wylie (8th) and Gateshead's Callum Johnson (11th). Morpeth Harrier Carl Avery, who had battled closely with Wylie over the first two laps, where ...
- Pack's 2016 schedule released; season capped at UNLV
- The Wolf Pack opens the season in the renovated Mackay Stadium – the stadium is undergoing an $11.5 million facelift this summer – against FCS opponent Cal Poly on Sept. 3.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.