A selection of articles related to polyamorous.
Original articles from our library related to the Polyamorous. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polyamorous.
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Polyamorous is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polyamorous books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 Myths About Polyamory That Need To Be Busted
- First, let me get this out of the way: I'm not polyamorous.
- These Polyamorous People Want You To Know What Their Lives Are Really Like
- A new campaign aims to break down stigma, educate the public about and fight for the acceptance of polyamorous relationships. From the website OpenMinded comes the #AcceptLove campaign, an initiative focused on equality for polyamorous people.
- How polyamorous couples use Google Calendar to schedule their love lives
- Amanda and her husband of five years began exploring polyamory about one year into their marriage. There are roughly two million non-monogamous couples in the United States, according to Psychology Today, which cited Kelly Cookson, an independent ...
- To be young and polyamorous in the age of OkCupid
- Rachel Ruvinsky thought she was a lesbian. As a teenager, she'd fallen into a serious relationship with her best friend.
- A Sex Wiz Explains Why Polyamory Is More Popular Than Ever
- Yet despite it's growing prevalence, many people remain confused about what it means to be in a polyamorous relationship. For starters, polyamory is often confused with polygamy, which describes the practice of being married to more than one person.