- Why We Likely Are Monogamous – And Why Most Men Should Be Glad We Are
- There is much more to be said about polygamy (polyandry no less than polygyny) and its consequences, some of which are obvious – such as the overwhelming preponderance of male-based over female-based violence – and others (such as implications for ...
- Chinese Professor's Solution to China's Gender Imbalance - Polyandry
- Chinese Professor's Solution to China's Gender Imbalance - Polyandry. By Melanie Hunter | October 30, 2015 | 2:07 PM EDT. Smartphone-using commuters in Beijing.
- Sinosphere | Not Enough Women in China? Let Men Share a Wife, an Economist
- That's the solution to China's huge surplus of single men, says Xie Zuoshi, an economics professor at the Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics, whose recent proposal to allow polyandry has gone viral. Legalizing marriage between two men would ...
- Fabian Marley, Dexta Daps and Polyandry
- I doubt that many people took the man calling himself Fabian Marley and claiming to be yet another child of Bob Marley seriously, even before the recent conclusive DNA test that proves that the Gong is not the daddy.
Polyandry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polyandry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
social sciences criticism
rush limbaugh demographic appeal
williamsburg virginia climate
longship snekke snekkja