- 3D-printed device used to treat life-threatening airway disease in infants
- The splint was constructed of polycaprolactam, which is from a family of polymers, known as polyesters, which can absorb fluid leading to its eventual breakdown.
- BASF Corp., Yara break ground on$600 million ammonia plant in Freeport
- FREEPORT — With shovels set in potting soil, ammonia sulfate and polycaprolactam pellets, executives from BASF Corp. and Yara International celebrated the groundbreaking of a $600 million ammonia plant Monday morning in Freeport. “With this facility ...
- Satnews Daily
- As for the tracker chassis itself, it is created in a PA6 (polycaprolactam) with an added 15 percent glass and sealed with a special epoxy mass that hardens around the electronics.
- China sets heavy anti-dumping duty on US nylon imports
- The ruling, which was to take effect Thursday, caps a year-long investigation into alleged dumping of imports of Nylon 6, or polycaprolactam, the report said. It's a key ingredient used in products ranging from hosiery to tire cords.
Polycaprolactam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polycaprolactam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about ears
aerobic exercise history
end times motion pictures
list of famous people from harrisburg