- 3D-printed device used to treat life-threatening airway disease in infants
- The splint was constructed of polycaprolactam, which is from a family of polymers, known as polyesters, which can absorb fluid leading to its eventual breakdown.
- BASF Corp., Yara break ground on$600 million ammonia plant in Freeport
- FREEPORT — With shovels set in potting soil, ammonia sulfate and polycaprolactam pellets, executives from BASF Corp. and Yara International celebrated the groundbreaking of a $600 million ammonia plant Monday morning in Freeport. “With this facility ...
- Satnews Daily
- As for the tracker chassis itself, it is created in a PA6 (polycaprolactam) with an added 15 percent glass and sealed with a special epoxy mass that hardens around the electronics.
- China sets heavy anti-dumping duty on US nylon imports
- The ruling, which was to take effect Thursday, caps a year-long investigation into alleged dumping of imports of Nylon 6, or polycaprolactam, the report said. It's a key ingredient used in products ranging from hosiery to tire cords.
Polycaprolactam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polycaprolactam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessystema ryabkos systema
bone spavin prognosis for bone spavin
eddi reader fairground attraction
sailing basic sailing techniques
peat characteristics and uses