- Columbia alums launch international literary journal
- Polycephaly, which means multi-headed in English, is a semiannual literary journal featuring poetry, fiction, nonfiction, photography and illustrations from global artists, Weber said.
- An animal adventure
- The condition of an animal having more than one head is called polycephaly. An autopsy performed on "Betsy Marie," the museum's two-headed calf, indicated that she was born alive. • Golden eagles are the most widely distributed species of eagle.
- Two-headed Baby Born In Bangladesh: A Case Of Polycephaly
- The condition of having more than one head is called Polycephaly, coming from the Greek words “poly,” which means “multiple,” and “kephalē,” which means “head.” Polycephalic animals often happens but this condition in humans is very rare.
- Two-headed hairless calf discovered at Brazilian slaughterhouse
- Another possible reason for the abnormality or being born with more than one head - known as polycephaly - is the repeated use of the same mating bull, limiting the genetic variability in the flock.
- Chernobyl: Top 7 Harrowing Photos
- Number Six: Animal Polycephaly. Here we see what appears to be a calf suffering from polycephaly, or the presence of more than one head. Radiation can result in polycephaly, which is exactly what happened in Chernobyl.
Polycephaly is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polycephaly books and related discussion.