- Exposure to Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs): The Risks to Your Health
- PCB's or Polychlorinated biphenyls to give them their full title are stable man-made organic compounds that have been in use since the 1920's.
- Council to consider suing Monsanto over PCB pollution in Superfund area
- The resolution prepared by the City Attorney's Office says Monsanto is the only company that produced PCBs, formally known as polychlorinated biphenyls. PCBs are man-made toxic chemicals that are a known carcinogen, and were banned in the United ...
- Green Party posts warning signs at PCB-contaminated site in Pointe-Claire
- Three years after municipal and provincial authorities discovered an illegal PCB storage site in Pointe-Claire, the polluted lot still awaits decontamination, without any signs warning people that it is contaminated with the toxic pollutant.
- Illinois EPA increases Mahomet Aquifer monitoring
- The health of the Mahomet Aquifer became a major concern across the region after the owner of the Clinton Landfill sought state and federal permission to store waste from manufactured gas plants and chemicals called polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs.
- RIVERSIDE: State official to discuss sewer site contamination
- But after residents and environmental activists raised questions about whether the property was safe, the state Department of Toxic Substances Control retested the property and found some areas remain contaminated with polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs.
Polychlorinated Biphenyls is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polychlorinated Biphenyls books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Polychlorinated Biphenyls Topics
Related searchesdisputation medieval disputations
juan pablo montoya formula 1 results
masters and johnson research work
house tv series product placement