- 11 things you didn't know about polydactyl cats
- Most cats have 18 toes — five on their front paws and four on their back ones — but some cats have a few extras, and they're known as polydactyl cats.
- No Ordinary Moments: Righting the write words
- It means extreme cold. I wonder why I didn't know this word when I lived in Colorado! Gongoozlers: The folks checking out the sinkhole in Harbor.
- Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum
- Hyperactive polydactyl octopodes may want to consider the Corsair K70 RGB, but for those of us with 10 (or even 20) digits, the G810 Orion Spectrum will serve just fine.
- Hemingway's Tavern Brings a Taste of Key West
- Festooned with photos of Hemingway, his famous polydactyl cats and four wives, the restaurant gives the feel of a natural extension of the fabled home-turned-museum on Whitehead Street. HT Entree The kitchen is helmed by Chef Arthur Cox, who was an ...
- Down a Mole Hole
- This trait, described as polydactyl, gives our quarrying companions just what they need to succeed down below. In the mole's case, the extra thumb is a single-jointed offshoot, extruded from their wrist bone.
Polydactyl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polydactyl books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgothic blimp works
new ireland human geography
port moresby regions and suburbs
shrewsbury coat of arms
ontological argument gaunilos island
punjabi khatri up khatris