- po·lyg·a·my (p -l g -m ). n. 1.
- Polygamy, Prophets, and Prevarication
- The Foundation for Apologetic Information & Research.
- Polygamy in Münster
- In order to understand the institution of polygamy in Münster, it will be necessary to look at the Leyden that formed the religious underpinnings of polygamy.
- Democracy, Dictatorship, and Polygamy
- Likewise, polygamy is considered acceptable in many Islam- ic countries, and many of that allows polygamy may not be able to become an open democracy.
- Polygamy, serial marriages creating problem in Northern Region
- Tamale, Aug 27, GNA – The Northern Regional Director of the National Population Council, Mr. Alhassan Issahaku Amadu, has expressed concern about the high rate of polygamous and serial marriages in the area. Mr.
- Search of polygamist ranch legal, court rules
- By Chuck Lindell | Friday, August 26, 2011, 11:44 AM The 3rd Court of Appeals today upheld the child sexual assault conviction of Michael Emack, a member of a polygamist sect at the Yearning for Zion Ranch in West Texas.
- Warren Jeffs heads home to East Texas prison
- The basic principles of Jeffs' FLDS are rooted in polygamy, a legacy of early Mormon church teachings that held plural marriage brought exaltation in heaven.
- Polygamy Cult Civil War
- In turn, they risk being labeled as “pligs,” a slang term outsiders reserve for polygamist families. Socialization will be a challenge, but consider the academic road ahead.
- Polygamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polygamy (from πολύς γάμος polys gamos, translated literally in Late Greek as " often married") is a marriage which includes more than two partners.
- Polygamy — Information regarding polygamy history and modern
- Information regarding modern polygamy. Contains news, commentary, and education resources.
- Polygamy News - The New York Times
- News about polygamy. Commentary and archival information about polygamy from The New York Times.
- Christian Polygamy.
- Christianity calls on christians to observe marriages in accordance with married life described in their bibles. Wives are to be righteous like the wife in Proverbs.
- Polygamy -- The Salt Lake Tribune: Utah News, Sports and Weather
- 3 days ago Section of the newspaper devoted to the subject of fundamentalist Mormon polygamy, especially the FLDS.
Polygamy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polygamy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
list of mountain passes alps
profit impact of marketing strategy
anti-barney humor z100 prank call
claw of archimedes