- Definition of POLYGYNY.
- On the Economics of Polygyny
- Atlas, polygyny (some men having more than one wife) is prevalent in 850.
- Polygyny and Canada's Obligations under International Human
- S E R V I N G. C A N A D I A N S. Family, Children and Youth Section.
- Comparing Explanations of Polygyny
- occasional) nonsororal polygyny are high male mortality in war (resulting in an graphic record is also full of polygyny in most regions of the world.
- Temporal trends (1977-2007) and ethnic inequity in child mortality in rural
- We aimed to investigate temporal trends with emphasis on historical events and the effect of ethnicity, polygyny and distance to the health centre on child mortality.
- Nobody's Right: Can't get enough love
- For this first column, I'd like to discuss a taboo that offends the expectation of mutual exclusiveness in love and marriage: polygamy—or, more specifically, polygyny. Polygamy is the practice of having multiple spouses at a single time.
- Sex at sea lets female elephant seals stay in control
- Southern elephant seals (Mirounga leonine) have been cited as a model of extreme polygyny. Every year, females come ashore to breed with dominant males, called "beach masters", in harems that can number one dominant male to 270 females.
- Marc Anthony Denies Jada Affair: “We've All Been Friends For Years”
- Polygyny would work better than open marriage because the man has to be responsible and protect his woman or women. Show biz minority multi-millionaires squabbling about marital infidelities, maybe some broken hearts but I don't think no broken banks.
- Arab Americans and the 2012 elections
- When the First Amendment says our government cannot prohibit free exercise of any religion or religious practice, why do our state or national laws prevent certain types of marriages, be it polygamy, polygyny, polyandry or homosexual marriages?
- Polygyny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polygyny (from neo-Greek: πολύ poly - "many", and γυνή gyny - "woman or wife") is a form of marriage in which a man has two or more wives at the same time.
- Polygyny | Define Polygyny at Dictionary.com
- Polygyny definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Among the two forms of polygamy, polygyny is by far the most widespread. Several different schemes have been proposed it explain its incidence.
- Polygyny - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of POLYGYNY.
Polygyny is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polygyny books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmenstrual cycle notes
anthony de mello priest bibliography
electric chair history
shannon airport history
angel neon genesis evangelion zeruel