A selection of articles related to polyhistidine tag.
Original articles from our library related to the Polyhistidine Tag. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polyhistidine Tag.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Polyhistidine Tag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polyhistidine Tag books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Keeping Tabs on Polyhistidine Tags
- Affinity tagging, a popular method for capturing or immobilizing proteins, has several incarnations, none more popular than polyhistidine tagging.
- Purifying Recombinant His-Tagged Proteins
- Immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC) is a reliable method for isolation of recombinant protein following over-expression in Escherichia coli.
- Onto better TRAILs for cancer treatment
- The first recombinant versions of TRAIL comprised the extracellular portion of the protein or its TNF homology domain (THD) with an N-terminally added poly-Histidine tag(His-TRAIL) or FLAG epitope tag (FLAG-TRAIL). These tags were added merely to ...
- Site-specific scFv labelling with invertase via Sortase A mechanism as a
- Protein-L will bind specifically to the scFv containing the kappa-light chain whereas streptavidin would only bind to the biotin tag. The histidine tag found in both eGFP and invB was used for detection using anti-His antibodies.
- PerkinElmer Acquires Vanadis Diagnostics
- PerkinElmer said today it has acquired Vanadis Diagnostics, the developer of a non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) solution in development that is based on digital analysis of cell-free DNA. The price was not disclosed. Vanadis' offering, Smart NIPT, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyoghurt kefir
the axis of perdition
history of ancient israel and judah