- polymastia /poly·mas·tia/ (-mas´te-ah) the presence of supernumerary mammary glands. pol·y·mas·ti·a (p l -m s t - ). n.
- Gigantic Polymastia Case Report and Literature Review
- Polymastia or supernumerary breast tissue was once thought to be a symbol of fertility ad femininity in ancient. Greek.
- Morphological and cytological descriptions of a new Polymastia
- 20 years the taxonomy of the genus Polymastia Bowerbank,.
- A new species of Polymastia (Porifera, Hadromerida, Polymastiidae
- Abstract Polymastia fluegeli n. sp. is described from deep water off the Aleutian Islands (Alaska, USA).
- Accessory breast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Accessory breasts, also known as polymastia, supernumerary breasts, or mammae erraticae, is the condition of having an additional breast.
- Polymastia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Polymastia | Define Polymastia at Dictionary.com
- polymastism · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Is there a word for the individual prongs of a fork ?
- The Body Odd - When it comes to breasts – three's a crowd?
- Dec 22, 2008 Unfortunately, for those with polymastia, that's not always the case.
Polymastia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polymastia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvladimir horowitz
freedoms of the air seventh freedom
jim morrison legacy
dream interpretation restaurant