- A new species of Polymastia (Porifera, Hadromerida, Polymastiidae
- Apr 21, 2005 Occurring spicule types and sizes are different from known species of the area. Keywords Porifera . Hadromerida .
- the polymastia species (demosponges, hadromerida) - Springer
- the skeleton. Thirteen Polymastia species are recognized and redescribed. A ...
- Gigantic Polymastia Case Report and Literature Review - esprs.com
- with a rare gigantic polymastia. The two normally positioned breast were very huge, also another two axillary breasts. The patient went through the routine ...
- Bilateral aberrant axillary breast tissue
- Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol | November-December 2009 | Vol 75 | Issue 6. Polymastia means the accessory breast glandular tissue with or without nipple ...
- Polymastia with Diastometamyelia: Case Report - DergiPark
- 47. OLGU SUNUMU / CASE REPORT. İnönü Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi Dergisi.
- Derita Polymastia, Wanita Ini Miliki Tiga Payudara
- Liputan6.com, Jakarta Seorang wanita di India, berusia 41 tahun, memiliki payudara ketiga karena Polymastia. Kondisi genetik ini dapat berupa benjolan di setiap bagian tubuh, seperti ketiak, leher, kelamin atau kaki.
- Mum has third boob removed
- The British Medical Journal reported: “There was a successful removal of a large accessory breast, also known as polymastia, from a 41-year-old woman in India.
- Woman who grew THIRD boob has it removed after the unusual addition made her
- The 41 year old from India had what was described as a "large accessory breast", a condition also known as polymastia. The breast had swelled to three times the size of her other one and left her withdrawn and suffering pain in her shoulder and arm.
- This week in BMJ Case Reports
- A BMJ Case Report describes the successful removal of a large accessory breast, also known as polymastia, from a 41-year-old woman in India. An accessory breast is an additional breast, and affects approximately 2-6% of the female population. These can ...
- Polymastia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polymastia. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the ...
- Accessory breast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Accessory breasts, also known as polymastia, supernumerary breasts, or mammae erraticae, is the condition of having an additional breast. Extra breasts may ...
- Additional Breast (Syn. Polymastia, Supernumerary Breast - YouTube
- Jun 27, 2014 Polymastia, Supernumerary Breast, polymazia,Accessory Breast ) (jklakhani). jklakhani10. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 12,11512K.
- When it comes to breasts – three's a crowd? - NBC News
- Dec 22, 2008 Unfortunately, for those with polymastia, that's not always the case. Sometimes referred to as accessory breasts, polymastia is the presence of ...
- Supernumerary Breast Tissue - Medscape
- Find out about the features and pathologies associated with polymastia (extra breasts) and polythelia (extra nipples).
Polymastia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polymastia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.