A selection of articles related to polynesians.
Original articles from our library related to the Polynesians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polynesians.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Polynesians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polynesians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Melanesian and Asian Origins of Polynesians: mtDNA and Y
- To shed light on the genetic origins of Polynesians, we investigated over 400 nesian Y chromosomes and 99.
- Origin of the Polynesians Origin of the Polyn
- Polynesia, was the last part on Earth to be settled first part of Polynesia to be settled from the West.
- Polynesian origins: Insights from the Y chromosome
- of the Polynesian people, have received considerable attention.
- Beyond Kon-Tiki: Did Polynesians Sail to South America?
- Jun 11, 2010 between Polynesians and South Americans has gone finding new evidence that Polynesians reached South America before.
Suggested News Resources
- USU Football: Polynesian players flocking back to Utah State
- “The Polynesian culture means a lot to me. And that's what eventually swayed me to Utah State.” Yes, the Polynesian culture, which puts a premium on loyalty and a sense of family.
- Origin of the 'glide'
- "Outrigger canoe paddling is as Polynesian and Hawaiian as you can get; stand-up paddleboarding is as Polynesian and Hawaiian as you can get.
- • Children of the Sea Visit Malibu •
- The Polynesians who visited last week are descendants of people who prized their sailors because they understood humans' visceral relationship to the planet's watery expanse.
- Wide open in Oceania's Group A
- The Tahitians still face a highly-competitive group alongside fellow French Polynesians New Caledonia and unpredictable Vanuatu, as well as a qualifier from the First Stage which consists of American Samoa, Cook Islands, Samoa and Tonga.
Suggested Web Resources
- Polynesian culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polynesian culture. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfather damien order of kalakaua
separatism socialcultural separatism
laundry history of laundry
oblique projection oblique pictorial
rabbi akiva biography
education in india history