- ASTM D5336 defines a polyphthalamide (PPA) as “a the definition of a PPA as described in ASTM D5336.
- VESTAMID® HTplus - Polyphthalamide Taking the Heat
- of polyphthalamide (PPA) polymers.
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE POLYMERS
- production costs for two new polymers: polyphthalamide and polyethylene naphthalate. (PEN).
- High-Performance Polymers in Plastic-Rubber Composites
- amide 612, polyphthalamide). The adhesion is based on several mecha- nisms, which are represented in Figures. 1a–c.
- Sec 5_Plastic & Thermoplastic Elastomer Materials
- Polyetheretherketone. 400-450°F (204-232°C). 290°F (143°C).
- Polyphthalamide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Polyphthalamide (aka.
- It is a polyphthalamide (PPA)-based semi-crystalline material that is stable at high temperatures and offers an excellent price-performance ratio.
- Resin System Description for (Polyphthalamide) RTP 4000 Series
- Polyphthalamide (PPA) is a semi-crystalline, aromatic polyamide.
Polyphthalamide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polyphthalamide books and related discussion.