A selection of articles related to polytheistic.
Original articles from our library related to the Polytheistic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Polytheistic.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Polytheistic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polytheistic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On Being a “Bad” Polytheist
- I have been a practicing Witch for a little over twenty years now, and during that time period I've always thought of myself as a polytheist. Most dictionaries define polytheism as “the belief in or worship of more than one god.
- Our Dysfunctional Relationship With Authority
- I'd like to speak to my fellow devotional polytheists – those of us who have a religious regard for many real Gods. This isn't private communication – if you're a soft polytheist, an archetypicalist, or a non-theist, you're welcome to keep reading.
- I Am A Pagan – Let The Rant Begin
- I'm a Pagan. To be more accurate, I'm a Polytheist, meaning I believe in the agency and existence of many gods.
- History shows atheism is as natural to humans as religion
- Humans are not inherently wired for religious belief, a new study claims.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrudder invention of the rudder
croatian language phonology
al-azhar shia fatwa
factorial rate of growth
jinja shinto customs
lettre de cachet