- Thinking About the Gods
- In the absence of robust polytheology and proven polytheological methods, it is easy for unhelpful ideas to slip into our thinking about the Gods.
- Polytheism Redux
- I have to wonder if perhaps this flurry of polytheological blog posts isn't simply a case of Deity-centered Pagans and Nature-centered Pagans misunderstanding each other. My hope is that the exchange has informed and enlightened all, and that our ...
- “A mighty host respond”: Pagan unity through diversity
- John H Halstead. Thanks! I was inspired in part by you post: "Polytheology: Syncretism, Process Theology, and "Polyamorotheism"".
- Why I Am a Devotional Polytheist
- As a Big Tent Pagan – and as a Unitarian Universalist – I don't much care what the person standing next to me in the circle believes about the Gods.
- My Fat Is My Business
- I'm supposed to be on vacation. Supposed to be getting a tan, reading sci-fi and watching Grey's Anatomy marathons on Netflix. But I check e-mail and social media twice a day, so this isn't really much of a vacation.
Polytheology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Polytheology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjohn updike poetry
eulers formula other applications
keynesian economic theory
miss saigon in-depth synopsis