A selection of articles related to pontiacs rebellion.
Original articles from our library related to the Pontiacs Rebellion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pontiacs Rebellion.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- British. A warrior Goddess of the Iceni tribe, who accepted sacrifices of hares and, perhaps, humans. She is perhaps best known as the deity invoked by the Iceni warrior-queen Boudicca in her rebellion against Rome. See also, Andarta immediately above, for a...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Tarot Numerology: Sevens
- The tarot can be understood better if the underlying numerology is understood. Cards of the same number in different suits and in the Major Arcana have similar meanings derived from the following qualities... Corresponding - Major Arcana - The Chariot Major...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Pontiacs Rebellion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pontiacs Rebellion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pontiac's Rebellion and the Battle of Bushy Run
- unit will synthesize information on Pontiac's Rebellion for teacher use. They often see Pontiac's Rebellion as an extension of the French and Indian. War.
- Pontiac's War
- Students will interpret primary sources concerning Pontiac's Rebellion. • Students will explain the motives behind the attack on the British.
- The Mitten, February 2005 issue
- Pontiac's Rebellion. A Publication of Michigan History magazine. FEBRUARY 2005.
- New British Measures & the Conservative Colonial Stance New
- 1763 Pontiac's Rebellion. 1763 Proclamation of 1763. 1763 10000 British troops left 1763 Pontiacs Rebellion.
Suggested News Resources
- Genesee Country Museum plans 'Military Heritage Day'
- Re-enactors and exhibitors will present on the Pontiacs' Rebellion (1763–1766), American Revolution, War of 1812, Civil War, World Wars I and II and the recent Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pontiac's Rebellion
- Pontiac's Rebellion was a reaction to increased British control in North America, which brought unwanted white settlement into traditional Indian lands.
- Pontiac's Rebellion - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio
- Jul 1, 2005 In 1763, the Treaty of Paris brought the French and Indian War to a close.
- Pontiac's Rebellion begins — History.com This Day in History — 5/7
- Pontiac's Rebellion begins when a confederacy of Native American warriors under Ottawa chief Pontiac attacks the British force at Detroit.
Pontiacs Rebellion Topics
Related searchesdreaming of baby teeth
dividing a circle into areas proof
tasmanian devil reproduction
trajan trajans legacy
battle of aughrim the campaign