Poor Knights Islands
A selection of articles related to poor knights islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Poor Knights Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poor Knights Islands.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 15:2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Poor Knights Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poor Knights Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Effects of Poor Knights Islands Marine Reserve on demersal fish
- implementation of full marine reserve status at the Poor Knights Islands in.
- Poor Knights Islands weed control programme
- 1. Introduction.
- Whangarei Whangarei
- Ngaroimata Point. Te Paki Point. Tawhiti Rahi Island.
- A Literature Review on the Poor Knights Islands Marine Reserve
- Photo: Aerial view of the Poor Knights Islands looking from the south. (Keith Hawkins, Department of Conservation).
Suggested News Resources
- Green Issue: five of the world's greenest destinations
- And the Poor Knights Islands have some of the world's best sub-tropical diving. New Zealand will continue to have the same inspiring landscapes and jaw-dropping scenery in 10 years but the experiences people can have here will continue to evolve.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dive Poor Knights Islands. Diving Poor Knights Islands and
- Diving in New Zealand. Dive with Dive! Tutukaka.
- Poor Knights Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Poor Knights Islands are a group of islands off the east coast of the Northland Region of the North Island of New Zealand.
- Poor Knights Islands Marine Reserve: Conservation in marine
- The ocean surrounding the Poor Knights Islands, off the east coast of Northland, was established as New Zealand's second marine reserve in 1981.
Poor Knights Islands Topics
Related searchesinteraction chemistry and medicine
hugh abercrombie anderson
kung fu tze