A selection of articles related to poor widow.
Original articles from our library related to the Poor Widow. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poor Widow.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 15:2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 12:2 And at the season...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they...
New Testament >> Luke
Poor Widow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poor Widow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ELIJAH HELPS A POOR WIDOW
- heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.” 1 KINGS 17:21. 98.
- ELISHA HELPS A POOR WIDOW
- ELISHA HELPS A POOR WIDOW. (2 KINGS 4:1-7). 1/2.
- The Poor Widow: A Reflection on Religious Exploitation
- The Poor Widow: A Reflection on. Religious Exploitation. Stewardship Commitment Sunday.
- The Poor Widow Has Put In More Than All The Others (Luke 21:3)
- poor widow put in two very small copper coins. 3. “I tell you the truth,” he said, “ this poor widow has put in more than all the others.
Suggested News Resources
- IT-BHU students help poor widow's son to crack IIT-JEE
- Nagendra, son of Lalsa, a poor widow dwelling in Lahartara slum area, was mentored by IT-BHU students, who gave guidance and supported his studies, paving the way for cracking the IIT-JEE test this year.
- Poor widow battles Insurance Company, secures kids' future
- When Geeta Parmar's husband Manilal died suddenly in March 2007, she was inconsolable. Even so, she gained strength from the fact that her husband had secured the future of their four children by taking an insurance policy of Rs 10 lakh.
- Denied certificates, widow moves court
- email@example.com, PTI A poor widow, who is being denied mark sheet and other certificates of her son because of non-payment of fees, has approached the Delhi High Court seeking direction to the private school for getting documents.
- Givers and Takers
- 2 He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. 3 “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others.
- Generosity and waste in Ireland
- But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, ' Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others.
Suggested Web Resources
- #90. The Poor Widow's Offering (Luke 20:45-21:4) -- JesusWalk
-  He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.  "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others.
- Luke 21:2 He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper
- Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. English Standard And He saw a poor widow putting in two small copper coins.
- Poor Widow Me ®
- Aug 3, 2011 Just thought poor widow me would pass it along ~ fun to give inspiration~ And, I did add the pink...that practically makes me a co-author!
- Bible: Caring for and serving the poor
- Aug 9, 2011 What does the Bible have to say about helping needy people — the poor, the homeless, the orphans, and the widows?