Pope Benedict Xvi Beatifications
A selection of articles related to pope benedict xvi beatifications.
Original articles from our library related to the Pope Benedict Xvi Beatifications. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pope Benedict Xvi Beatifications.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Pope Benedict Xvi Beatifications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pope Benedict Xvi Beatifications books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Last Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI joyfully beatified his predecessor
- Last Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI joyfully beatified his predecessor, now called “ Blessed John Paul. II.
- sure that all of us were deeply touched as Pope Benedict XVI beatified Pope. John Paul II on that same Sunday, May 1st.
- San Franciscans Celebrate Historic Day For Pope John Paul II
- May 1, 2011 Pope Benedict XVI beatified Pope John Paul II at the Vatican in Rome early Sunday morning. Some 1.
- Pope Benedict beatifies Pope John Paul 'because of his faith'
- May 3, 2011 Benedict XVI beatified his predecessor.
- June 2011 MASTER
- Jun 10, 2011 June 2011. Rome (CNA/EWTN News) –. Pope Benedict XVI has beatified.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Pope Benedict Beatifies Pope John Paul II at Vatican Ceremony
- May 1, 2011 Pope Benedict XVI beatified Pope John Paul II Sunday at St.
- Pope Benedict XVI Beatifies Pope John Paul II | FoxNews.com
- May 1, 2011 Pope Benedict XVI beatified Pope John Paul II before 1.5 million faithful in St.
- Pope Benedict XVI beatifies Pope John Paul II before 1.5 million
- May 1, 2011 VATICAN CITY — Pope Benedict XVI beatified Pope John Paul II before 1.5 million faithful in St.
- John Paul II beatification: what happens next - Telegraph
- May 1, 2011 Pope Benedict XVI beatified the late John Paul II on Sunday, putting his predecessor one step away from sainthood.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.