Pope Benedict Xvi Canonizations
A selection of articles related to pope benedict xvi canonizations.
Original articles from our library related to the Pope Benedict Xvi Canonizations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pope Benedict Xvi Canonizations.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Pope Benedict Xvi Canonizations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pope Benedict Xvi Canonizations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- On June 3, 2007, Pope Benedict XVI canonized a. Maltese priest, Fr.
- Congregation of Holy Cross anticipates the canonization of Brother
- Oct 5, 2010 the Congregation of Holy Cross when Pope Benedict XVI canonizes him in St. Peter's. Square on October 17, 2010.
- How to Cover the Catholic Church Contents
- as in 2007 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where Pope Benedict XVI canonized Father Antonio Galvao, a. Franciscan friar and the country's first native-born saint.
- Blessed Brother Andre to be Canonized in Rome by Pope Benedict
- Oct 17, 2010 Canonized in Rome by Pope. Benedict XVI October 17.
- Pope Benedict XVI: Facts on the Holy Father
- As Pope Benedict XVI prepares for his U.S. trip, get to know the man behind the title.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pope Benedict XVI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pope Benedict XVI celebrated his first canonizations on 23 October 2005 in St.
- List of canonizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1.1 Pontificate of Pope John XV; 1.
- A Catholic Life: Pope Benedict XVI canonizes four holy people in
- Jun 3, 2007 Today Pope Benedict XVI will canonize four holy people and formally declare them to be saints in Heaven.
- Five New Saints Canonized By Pope Benedict XVI
- Apr 26, 2009 April 26, 2009 should be a historical day for Catholicism and the Vatican as Pope Benedict XVI has named five new saints.
- Benedict Canonizes 5 New Saints - NYTimes.com
- Oct 11, 2009 ROME — Pope Benedict XVI canonized five new saints on Sunday, including a 19th-century Belgian priest who worked with lepers in Hawaii.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.