A selection of articles related to pope.
Original articles from our library related to the Pope. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pope.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Pope is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pope books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2. Pope Leo XIII's Prayer to St. Michael – a Prophecy about the
- and then suppressed, Pope Leo XIII's original Prayer to St.
- OPEN LETTER TO HIS HOLINESS POPE BENEDICT XVI
- HOLINESS POPE BENEDICT XVI. In the Name of ..
- PARK POPE
- Brochure of organization dedicated to improving and preserving the park.
- The Iliad of Homer Translated by Alexander Pope
- The Iliad of Homer, trans. Alexander Pope with notes by the Rev. .
Suggested News Resources
- Rock Cats Beat Thunder In 9th
- Joe Benson hit a two-run triple off closer Ryan Pope in a three-run ninth inning Friday night to rally the New Britain Rock Cats past the Trenton Thunder 4-2 before a crowd of 6041 at Waterfront Park.
- Liverpool 3-1 Bolton: Adam stars for Reds
- Read » This week in Off the Ball, the Pope becomes Real's latest signing and Bursaspor's stadium is a crocodile. Read » Karim Benzema is ready to step up to be Real Madrid's leading man, says Tom Williams.
- Pope scores 31 straight points to pull away from Wheeler
- by David Rutz MARIETTA — After a sluggish start, Pope scored 31 unanswered points to beat Wheeler in a 31-7 season-opening victory Friday night.
- Impact: Crimson puts undefeated streak on line against Angle
- The Pope (Harlem, NY) RVD goes for Rolling Thunder early but Pope gets his knees up. RVD actually locks in a submission with a back bridge, but Pope gets to the bottom rope. RVD sends Pope flying with a monkey flip.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pope Benedict XVI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pope Benedict XVI (Latin: Benedictus PP.
- List of popes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plaque commemorating the popes buried in St Peter's.
- The Holy See - The Holy Father - Benedict XVI
- Vatican site. Features biography, works, and speeches.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Pope
- The bishop of Rome, successor of St. Peter, chief of the whole Church, and the Vicar of Christ on earth.
Related searchessid vicious quotes
binding of isaac christian responses
jnana yoga symbols
donald trump properties