- WA Uni launches custom Pople supercomputer
- The University of Western Australia has taken the Pople supercomputer into service and will use it for computational chemistry, biology and physics, including the study of the recently verified gravitational waves.
- Pople HPC Cluster to Power Research at University of Western Australia
- Researchers are using the new Pople HPC cluster to study gravitational waves at the University of Western Australia. Head of the computational chemistry lab at UWA's School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Dr Amir Karton, said the new supercomputer will ...
- Four pople held for stealing garments worth Rs 50k from shop
- Kolhapur: The Rajarampuri police on Monday arrested four persons, including three women and a man, in the Shivaji University area for allegedly shoplifting items worth Rs 50,000 from a cloth shop located at Mahadwar road. They were caught red-handed ...
- Pensioner who sexually abused a schoolboy in 1980s jailed
- A pensioner, who sexually abused a schoolboy more than 26 years ago, was jailed for four years. Alan Pople, 73, pleaded guilty to two indecent assaults and a serious sex offence upon a boy, aged between 13 and 15-years-old. Leicester Crown Court was ...
- How child sex abusers get reinstated as Jehovah's Witnesses
- The details of Pople's story mirror those of other abuse cases involving Jehovah's Witnesses around the world. Elders failed to report child sexual abuse to secular authorities.
Pople is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pople books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesferrari 330
cain and abel summary
economy of togo commerce
attachment theory attachment styles
musical notation graphic notation
dream dictionary ears