A selection of articles related to poppycock.
Original articles from our library related to the Poppycock. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poppycock.
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Poppycock is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poppycock books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Milwaukee gets royal audience with Prince Poppycock
- Prince Poppycock, aka John Quale, made one of the more enduring impressions on audiences and judges when he appeared as a contestant on “America's Got Talent” in 2010. Attired in elaborate costuming as a baroque dandy – right down to the powdered ...
- Prince Poppycock's devoted 'godmothers'
- When Prince Poppycock announced his April 20 visit to Milwaukee on Facebook, it didn't take long for people to start confirming their attendance and leaving comments. “Yay! Thanks for coming back to my area again, we need a Chicago reunion!
- Jeffers: Profiles, Poppycock and Perils
- Never let it be said that I'm not a good sport. Even when I'm not, I'd rather never let it be said.
- Pan, Pirates? Poppycock!
- “Pan, pirates – poppycock!” The hapless Mr. Darling delivers that line to express his disbelief in Peter Pan, Captain Hook and the 'lost boys' of Neverland who won't grow up.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.