- Auction Dossier: The State of Chinese Porcelain Glaze
- Long prized by discerning collectors, Chinese porcelain wares produced at the Imperial kilns of Jingdezhen in China's Jiangxi province embody a curious paradox. Jingdezhen had been a center of porcelain production on an industrial scale since the early ...
- 5 minutes with… An 18th century Chinese porcelain bowl
- 'We check all of our porcelain under an ultra violet, or UV light,' explains specialist Kate Hunt, examining a delicate porcelain bowl for evidence of hairline cracks or signs of restoration, which might otherwise go unseen.
- Collecting Guide: Mounted porcelain
- A colourful selection from the Birmingham Museum offers fascinating insights into the taste for mounted porcelains in the 18th and 19th centuries. But what are mounted porcelains, who made them and what should a collector look for?
- Sir Michael Butler's children at war over late father's £8m Ming porcelain
- But the aide was also enough of an authority on the 17th-century porcelain that he penned several books on the subject, some with Chinese co-authors. Sir Michael, who was 86 when he died on Christmas Eve 2013, gave 500 of his most prized pots to his ...
Porcelain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Porcelain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesafrican religions rituals
walt disney concert hall construction
distance education iran
stairway to heaven cover versions
vayeshev joseph the dreamer
dream interpretation number 20
jaipur princely jaipur