- n. pl. 1.
- PORIFERA. Moving at the speed of molasses. (Even slower… 1-4 millimeters a PER DAY!!!
- Characteristics of Phylum Porifera
- Characteristics of Phylum Porifera. • Cellular level of organization, without true tissues. • Adults exhibit radial symmetry or are asymmetrical.
- Chapter 2. Porifera. 2.
- Sponges: Phylum Porifera
- Sponges: Phylum Porifera. 1. Biological Sciences 102 – Animal Biology – Notes & Vocabulary.
- Porifera: The Sponges
- Porifera: The Sponges. Steven Sadro. Found at all depths and latitudes, sponges are among the most ubiquitous of marine organisms.
- Addressing the abyss
- However, I blame my malady not on the quadratic-breeched bright yellow Porifera, but on the incessant remembrance coverage of 9/11 I've had to endure over the past eight or 10days.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Is Bad For Kids? I Believe The Truthiness!
- So when I see an article claiming SpongeBob is bad for kids and I may have a reason to ban that porifera from the house, it has a certain truthiness to it and so I let my confirmation bias run free. But is it good science?
- Introduction to Porifera
- A good start on the biology of sponges, including phylogeny, life history, and ecology.
- ADW: Porifera: Pictures
- Description of the sponges and their taxonomy, from the Animal Diversity Web.
- Welcome to Porifera, Inc.
- Porifera Inc.
Porifera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Porifera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of mnemonics