A selection of articles related to porpoise anatomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Porpoise Anatomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Porpoise Anatomy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Porpoise Anatomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Porpoise Anatomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anatomy and Three-Dimensional Reconstructions of the Brain of a
- Anatomy and Three-Dimensional. Reconstructions of the Brain of a. Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) From Magnetic.
- Anatomy of the Cranial Endocast of the Bottlenose Dolphin, Tursiops
- 1/2, June 2005 ( C 2005). DOI: 10.1007/s10914-005-4861-0.
- ROSE BORKOWSKI, DVM
- porpoise bronchial anatomy. Borkowski, R. and Rommel, S.
- Name: John Irwin Johnson Title: Professor Birthdate: August 18
- reconstructions of the brain of a fetal common dolphin. Anatomy and Embryology 203 (5): 393 – 402.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The anatomy of a dolphin, showing its skeleton, major organs, tail, and body shape.
- Basic anatomy of Cetaceans- Dolphins
- Basic anatomy of Cetaceans- Dolphins. A general description about anatomy of Cetaceans (Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises).
- Some Points in the Anatomy of the Porpoise (Phocœna communis)
- Some Points in the Anatomy of the Porpoise (Phocœna communis). George Bond Howes. Royal School of Mines.
- Dolphin Anatomy
- Dolphin Anatomy. "Dolphin anatomy is all about adaption to life in water..." It is very much the same as the anatomy of other whales.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.