A selection of articles related to porpoise behaviour.
Original articles from our library related to the Porpoise Behaviour. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Porpoise Behaviour.
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sean Connery
- Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland) Ascendant - Capricorn Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Sign Characteristics: Cancer
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Monday Birthstones Pearl Emerald Opal Colours Gray Silver White Flowers Lily Jasmine Gardenia Metals Silver Essences Mint Lilac Animals Swan Cat Hare GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by the Moon. It is the Moon which...
Astrology >> Cancer
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Should we drop the ego?
- One of the most confusing subjects within many spiritual teachings is that of the ego, what is it and how should we deal with it. Within these teachings the ego is often regarded as a separate and negative entity, being the cause of all our suffering and...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- ('Well-Beloved, Spouse, Lady') Most revered of the Teutonic Goddesses. Wife and sister of Odin. Frigga is the patron goddess of the home and of the mysteries of the married woman. She is seen as Odin's match (and sometimes his better) in wisdom; she shares...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Porpoise Behaviour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Porpoise Behaviour books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CLICK COMMUNICATION IN HARBOUR PORPOISES PHOCOENA
- behavioural interactions between animals, indicating that porpoises may use their .
- Diving behaviour of freshwater finless porpoises (Neophocaena
- Diving behaviour of freshwater finless porpoises (Neophocaena phocaenoides) in an oxbow of the Yangtze River, China.
- Dolphin-watching tour boats change bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops
- based focal follows of schools of bottlenose dolphins to determine the effect of boats on dolphin behaviour.
- Effects of Boat Activity on the Behavior of Bottlenose Dolphins
- “change in both behavior and direction.” Multiple boats had a greater influence on dolphin behavior and movement than the presence of a single boat.
- Behaviour of Spinner Dolphin at Sha'ab Samadai, Marsa Alam, Red
- The behaviour of the Spinner Dolphin Stenella longirostris was studied at Sha'ab. Samadai, Marsa Alam behaviours and human effects on dolphin behaviour.
Suggested News Resources
- Animal rights group wants Vancouver Aquarium to release porpoise
- On May 1, 2009 Lifeforce wrote to the Vancouver Aquarium's veterinarian proposing that Daisy be immediately removed to a sea pen at their research station for a study of porpoise behaviour, rehabilitation and release. Daisy could provide rehabbers and ...
Suggested Web Resources
- CMS: Phocoena phocoena, Harbour porpoise
- Behaviour: The harbour porpoise is difficult to observe. It shows little of itself at the surface, so a brief glimpse is the most common sighting.
- Dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This altruism does not appear to be limited to their own species however.
- Diving behaviour of harbour porpoises, Phocoena phocoena
- harbour porpoise behaviour in the vicinity of nets.
Porpoise Behaviour Topics
Related searchesterabyte terabytes in use
ginger lynn biography
j p morgan death and aftermath
dance choreography and notation
culture of haiti prostestant churches