- Multidisciplinary investigation of stranded harbor porpoises
- in-depth investigation on the causes of harbor porpoise strandings.
- Dolphin vs. Porpoise
- *Dolphin and Porpoise are small toothed whales and belong to the dolphin family which are marine mammals.
- Acoustic alarms reduce porpoise mortality
- porpoises around the world is the threat from various forms of number of deaths of harbour porpoises capturing at least one porpoise), was 0.
- The Fishing Line: A Special Porpoise
- By Carolyn Miller There's a special 'porpoise' to this column this week. Seems like anglers are enjoying quite a show even when the fish are slow to bite. Thought I'd let them share the space while I get some fishing in.
- Rare porpoise dies
- A rare spectacled porpoise is dead on a beach north of Tairua on the Coromandel Peninsula.
- Whales and dolphins spotted off Welsh coast
- Minke whale and harbour porpoise were also seen. The final total may be higher once the group have analysed all their data from the event, which happened from August 5-7.
- Rare sighting of porpoise in river near Carlisle
- By Linzi Watson A porpoise has been spotted in a Cumbrian river, just feet from the M6 near Carlisle. The fin of the porpoise could be clearly seen in the River Esk at the Metal Bridge north of the city yesterday.
- Fishing Gear Enhanced To Save Sea Life
- On the theory that porpoises are sensitive to noise, engineers and biologists developed beer-can-size devices that emitted pinging noises underwater.
- Porpoise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Porpoises are small cetaceans of the family Phocoenidae; they are related to whales and dolphins.
- Dolphins and Porpoises - What is the difference?
- This story is about the difference of dolphins versus porpoise. You many not know the difference and need to read this story to find out.
- HowStuffWorks "Porpoise"
- The porpoise is a marine mammal that is often described as a small dolphin. Learn more about the porpoise at HowStuffWorks.
- Harbor Porpoises, Harbor Porpoise Pictures, Harbor Porpoise Facts
- Learn all you wanted to know about harbor porpoises with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
- porpoise - Point-of-Interest server for Layar - Google Project Hosting
- PorPOISe is a server for Layar clients. It converts your data sets of POIs (Points of Interest) into responses to the Layar client.
Porpoise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Porpoise books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.