- Noun, 1.
- Allium porrum (leek) from Japan into Guam and Hawaii
- Quarantine Pests on Allium porrum Selected for Further. Analysis . Plant Protection and Quarantine (USDA, APHTS, PPQ) on Allium porrum from.
- Culture Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum
- Mar 1, 2003 This may be blanched by hilling it up or by deep planting. Leeks with short, thick shanks are called pot leeks. Allium ampeloprasum var.
- Leek (Allium Porrum)
- Cut. Wanneroo - Baldivis. Sow.
- The Amino Acid Sequence of Cytochrome c from AIlium porrum L
- AIlium porrum L. (Leek). By R.
- Diseases and disorders of leeks (Allium porrum L.) in Southern
- Diseases and disorders of leeks (Allium porrum L.) in Southern. Australia.
- The Plant-Fungal Marketplace
- Inset photo shows roots of Allium porrum colonized by Glomus mosseae [reproduced from (15) with permission from NRC Research Press].
- Leek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The leek, Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum (L.
- PLANTS Profile for Allium porrum (garden leek) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Allium porrum (garden leek) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- porruM! - YouTube
- 28 Nov 2007 Allium porrumby Scorppanen548 views; Thumbnail 3:54. Add to.
- Allotment Heaven: Leek (allium porrum)
- Leek (allium porrum). Saturday, 12 February 2011. Leek and ham Why plant.
- Allium porrum Leek PFAF Plant Database
- Allium porrum is a BULB growing to 0.9 m (3ft). It is hardy to zone 6 and is not frost tender.
Porrum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Porrum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
miracle on 34th street remakes
ball high school
amherst college amherst trivia