- Nigeria's reform of its state oil company will be cosmetic without cutting
- Though the business rationale behind this move is unclear, Kachikwu's previous decisions, such as shaking up the senior management of NNPC and its subsidiaries and cutting the number of short-term crude marketing contract recipients, have received ...
- VW emission test cheat scandal expands to subsidiaries Audi and Porsche
- German automaker Audi has admitted that it fitted "defeat devices" to 2.1m vehicles to cheat on emissions tests. Audi is a subsidiary of Volkswagen, whose use of the gadgets on some 11m diesel engines was exposed by nonprofit investigators.
- Volkswagen AG Emission Scandal Leads to More EVs at General Motors Company Show
- Such vehicles will include EVs from its subsidiaries Audi and Porsche that have already revealed their concept cars last year at Frankfurt Motor Show. Audi revealed its e-tron Quattro concept, SUV that can travel over 310 miles.
- Spain bolsters anti-competition enforcement
- The automakers that faced enforcement actions include, the Spanish subsidiaries of BMW, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Fiat, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Toyota, and Volvo, among others.
- Nike Suspends Ties With Sharapova After Failed Drug Test (NYSE:NKE)
- Watchmaker Tag Heuer and carmaker Porsche have also suspended ties. ... NIKE, Inc.
Porsche Subsidiaries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Porsche Subsidiaries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Porsche Subsidiaries Topics
Related searchesculture of china dance
italian unification rome
trauma touch therapy
silver meteor history