Port A Cath
A selection of articles related to port a cath.
Original articles from our library related to the Port A Cath. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Port A Cath.
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Port A Cath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Port A Cath books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Port A Cath Fact Sheet
- PORT-A-CATH FACT SHEET. Amy Holland.
- PORT-A-CATH® and P.A.S. PORT® POWER P.A.C. Implantable
- PORT-A-CATH, P.A.S.
- PortaCath Care 306.indd
- Your child's doctor and surgeon decide if a Port-a-Cath is right for your child.
Suggested News Resources
- Lymphoma changes six-year-old's life
- I had to buy a portacath to put in his chest for treatment which cost $73000. Powell added: "They started the first phase of the chemotherapy but had to stop because the doctor said that the portacath was infected.
- A tax that stifles technology in a high-tech town
- Think of the chemo patient whose portacath ensures nurses can always find a safe place to stick a needle and help protect against infection.
- Beneath an Angel's Wings: My Story of Struggle and Longtime Survival, Part Two
- She was being feed through a feeding tube in her stomach, and fluids were running through a Port-a-Cath in her chest -- a kind of IV used for people whose veins are hard to find.
- Versnippering in de zorg
- Vorige week kom ik bij een cliënt die een infuus heeft lopen op een Port-a-cath. Sinds kort woont het echtpaar in een zorgappartement. Mijn cliënt krijgt 24 uurs zorg via een PGB.
- Moderne Medizin verändert das Körpergewicht
- Ein Port-a-Cath-System wiegt dagegen nur zarte 16g. Das ist eine "Anzapfstelle" für zentrale Venen, die unter die Haut verpflanzt wird, wenn keine Venen mehr gefunden werden können, aber zB eine intensive Infusionstherapie notwendig ist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Port (medical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In medicine, a port (or portacath) is a small medical appliance that is installed beneath the skin. A catheter connects the port to a vein.
- PORT-A-CATH® Implantable Venous Access Systems
- PORT-A-CATH® from Smiths Medical is designed to permit repeated access to the venous system for the parenteral delivery of medications, fluids.
- Portacath Insertion
- Portacath Insertion. Patient Information By Dr Eisen Liang Please read this leaflet and discuss with your family.
- Port-A-Cath. Port-A-Cath is a device that is used to make administration of chemotherapy easier.
- Subclavian Port-A-Cath
- Subclavian Port-A-Cath. Oncology patients frequently require central venous access by catheter for chemotherapy, parenteral nutrition, and blood withdrawal.
Port A Cath Topics
tasman bridge disaster
shah bano case consequences
breast removal surgery
gc-45 howitzer design history