Port Alberni British Columbia History
A selection of articles related to port alberni british columbia history.
Original articles from our library related to the Port Alberni British Columbia History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Port Alberni British Columbia History.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Port Alberni British Columbia History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Port Alberni British Columbia History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alberni Valley to host tsunami exercise
- The ACRD in conjunction with the province are coordinating British Columbia's first-ever provincially led, full-scale earthquake response exercise that will test elements of the new B.C. Earthquake Immediate Response Plan.
- This Week in History: Huge earthquake set off a tsunami that devastated Port
- But no one was killed in British Columbia, although the tsunami caused lots of damage. The tsunami hit Prince Rupert three hours after the quake.
- BC railroad stories told in new book Whistle Posts West
- Dark history of railway construction. Brian said that they also don't gloss over the dark history of Canadian railroading — such as the Chinese labourers that were brought to B.C.
- Climate Change Could Devastate First Nation Fisheries in British Columbia: Study
- The effects of climate change are going to have a devastating effect on coastal British Columbia First Nations within the next few decades, according to a new scientific report.
- This Week in History: 240 million year old fish fossil found at the top of
- Wapiti Lake Provincial Park is located in the mountains of northeastern British Columbia, near Tumbler Ridge.